Justified By Faith
Sermon for Sunday September 2, 2018
Scripture: Romans 5:1-5
Text: Romans 5:1
Theme: Justified By Faith
Outline of Scripture Passage:
1. Justification is by faith (v.1).
2. There is peace with God (v.1).
3. There is access into the grace, the favor and the presence of God (v.2).
4. There is hope for the glory of God (v.2).
5. There is glory in trials and sufferings (v.3-5).
6. There is the continuous experience of God’s love through the indwelling Spirit (v.5).
This Sunday we will speak about being justified by faith. We will show how God justifies a person because of His Son Jesus Christ. When a person believes in Jesus Christ, God takes that person’s faith and counts it as righteousness. The person is not righteous, but God considers and credits the person’s faith as righteousness.
We welcome you to come and worship with us this Sunday morning. We still have our summer hours, there is only one worship service at 9:00. We urge you to come and receive the blessing that God has waiting for you.