Be Consistent In Your Faith
Sermon outline for Sunday September 16, 2018
Scripture: Colossians 2:1-7
Text: Colossians 2:6
Theme: Be Consistent In Your Faith
1. Mark 1: a minister who struggles in prayer and concern for the church (v.1).
2. Mark 2: possessing confidence and assurance (v.2-3).
3. Mark 3: resisting seductive teaching (v.4).
4. Mark 4: maintaining military discipline—order and stedfastness (v.5).
5. Mark 5: walking in the Lord (v.6-7).
One of the needs of today’s church is for mature people, a people who are consistently growing in the Lord. The word consistent is to be noted: a mature people are consistent in all they do. They are consistently growing in the Lord. One of the great tragedies of today’s society is the lack of consistency. Few people are consistent in their daily walk with the Lord.
I pray that you will come and worship with us Sundays. Our worship services are held at 8:00 and 11:00 am. Sunday School is held at 9:15.
On Wednesday’s we have worship service at 12:00. Weekly Bible Study Classes at 1:00 & 7:30 pm. Every other week we have a Bible Study Class at 5:00 pm.
We welcome you to come worship and study God’s Word with us.
May God Bless you and your family richly.